Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aha, There You Are!

The minute my lovely friend excitedly announced that she had read my latest blog entry, I realized how busy I've been. And how I unknowingly broke a promise.

It was so easy for me to swear this one would've monthly
updates. Haha. By latest, my friend meant November '09. Finally, I'm embracing the idea that blog maintenance can be tough.

What's really tough, however, is this:


While household and ministry works have kept me from maintaining my blog, Mr. Rooster
has maintained his machismo despite his backbreaking quest for his lady love.

Naks naman.

Are you wishing she'd finally show up or this pursuit would go on forever? 8) Have a nice day everyone!

1 comments:

Howlsipher said...

Woho. Hope the pursuit won't go on forever. Hihi. XD

Post a Comment