Friday, September 18, 2009

I Love You More Than _______

Is there a measuring stick for love?

For the followers of iloveyoumorethanblank, there is. Described as "a small project with a big heart," the site is wonderfully designed for anyone who wants to express his affection towards somebody via comparison. 

As far as my sometimes-bad-sometimes-good-memory can tell, I have already filled in one of those blanks a couple of months ago. Thanks to a local magazine that featured the site, I was able to say how "I love you more than you'll ever know." Yep, I love my family and my friends more than they'll ever know. Hmm. Since most of the other followers' responses referred to their ahem, sweethearts, I seemingly played safe with my answer (but it was my answer, I swear). Haha. Oh well. 8D 

Anyway, we all agree that the special people in our lives deserve every special way of knowing our love for them, don't we? Cheers to the creators of iloveyoumorethanblank, then! 8)

3 comments:

Howlsipher said...

I visited the site a few days ago and it was really inspiring. ^^ Thank you. Good for you 'coz you were able to share yours.
It took me quite a while to fill in the missing part but I end up not filling it at all. Lolz.

Fayery said...

You're welcome. Haha. Really? How cute. But are you thinking of filling one soon? ;)

Howlsipher said...

No. Still can't think of what to put there. T^T

Post a Comment