Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fairy Grandmother


Naku naman. 

I can't believe how forgetful I've become. At this very moment, my Civil Service Eligibility Certificate is strolling along a nearby road. Or so I wish. I mean, it'd have been easier that way. 

You see, the CSEC is lost and I don't have a single idea where I last put it (to think I'm still seeking possible positions in government offices). I should have secured another copy - even copies - of it. And even though I'll eventually snatch it off the road, err, the area where it's currently hiding inside our house, the anticipated eureka moment may not immediately sink in.  

My Papa is right. I really have the tendency to take some things for granted. Is this the reason why I'm still unemployed? Perhaps; I relied too much on outside sources that I have almost forgotten the importance of self-sufficiency. 

Oh dear. 8(

2 comments:

Howlsipher said...

You're not alone at that.

Fayery said...

8(

8)

Post a Comment