Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Even Goats Quarrel, Sometimes

The Meh Story

Goat No.1: (silently walks away)
Goat No.2: Hey, I''m not done with you yet. Hey!


I saw this cute couple a few months ago. Have you noticed they were both unharnessed? Hmm. Maybe it was their first year anniversary that their equally romantic owner temporarily let them go. Or maybe they were really siblings who just escaped the harshness of barnyard life. I wanted to ask them (haha, in my mind at least) to introduce themselves. But of course, with the apparent tension between them, all I'd get would be a loud "meh." 

Have you also been in a fight? Be it a pillow or some Pacquiao-inspired fight, perhaps all of us have. One disliked aspect of conflict is the silent treatment. Many animals could feel sorry for the second goat then because it hurts to be ignored.

With people, it still does. Right? It really does. But if one's purpose is to lighten the tension at first, silent treatment can be okay (Proverbs 17:14). I may be sharing this now but once in a while, I don't get to heed the said advice. 8|

In any case, it will always be an inspiration. 8) Hmm. Seems like it also inspired our beloved goats:

Goat No. 1: I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna say anything 
                 worse.
Goat No. 2: It's okay. I'm also sorry for hurting you.
Tricycle Driver: Wanna ride?
Goats: No, thank you. We'd rather walk together. Wanna 
          join?


The End <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh :D

Howlsipher said...

Yeah. Sometimes we get at this situation so let's learn from the goats. ^^ Very nice selection.

Fayery said...

Thank you Howlsipher! By the way, what animals tickle your fancy?

Howlsipher said...

Cats and dogs. =^.^= How about you?

Fayery said...

Cats, dogs (St. Bernard! Siberian Husky!), penguins, flamingos, sheep, cows, harp seals, white horses, love birds, etc. 8D

Post a Comment